Author: Paula Schmidt
We are excited to announce that the new Medic-CE.com is now live! We’ve made a number of changes to make it easier for you to find the information needed to quickly earn your recertification hours.
- Easier curriculum library searches that make it simple to find the courses you need.
- Quick access to state requirements with our interactive map that lets you search available programs and courses by state accreditation.
- Improved site navigation so you can spend less time looking for the information you need and complete your continuing education quickly.
- More information for agencies and departments to make it easier for the leaders in charge of education to find the resources they need.
- Comprehensive faculty bios to provide more background on the level of expertise our instructors bring to Medic-CE’s classes.
“At Medic-CE we work hard to make continuing education as simple for EMS providers as possible, and our website changes are intended to make the process easier than ever,” said Judson Smith, Medic-CE Vice President of Continuing Education. “As we continually work on improving our students’ experiences across all phases of their Medic-CE interactions, it has been really exciting to work on our main website.”
The goal of our new site, just like all of our continuing education efforts, is to better serve you and all of our students. So be sure to check out the new Medic-CE.com and let us know what you think in the comments below!