Medic-CE is proud to sponsor EMS World’s webinar Blended Learning: Finding Success using VILT held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 1 PM ET. Register Now!
Come learn how technology can enhance your learning experience. Whether you think of it as distance, virtual, online or hybrid education, use of Virtual Instructor-Led Training is massively improved in the past 10 years.
During this informative webinar, you will learn:
- What is VILT? What are its qualities?
- Are these limitations to VILT? How do educators combat them?
- Why is VILT seen as a very effective and beneficial form of education?
- Why would a student select VILT vs. a traditional classroom setting?
- Where do you see VILT vs. traditional education in 10 Years
Three of our EMS Educators are panelist for our this webinar!
Sponsored by Medic CE
Medic-CE is a leader in nationally accredited, online EMS continuing education. We are one of the only education companies with a complete learning platform solution for EMS and fire, providing three training options: host your own curriculum in our live, virtual classroom and build your own self-paced courses in our robust, easy-to-use platform; choose from over 200 hours of pre-built self-paced and live, instructor-led courses or use a combination of both. All of our Medic-CE courses are National Registry (NREMT) accepted, CAPCE approved and meet NCCP core requirements.